Monday, June 04, 2007

From the Blogosphere

I have lots to say about Hidden Palms, which is a summer fling worth a look. (It was created by Kevin Williamson of Dawson's fame and, with full episodes available for streaming on the CW's site, you can tune in whenever the spirit and general dearth of good options on the tube moves you.) But I've been studying all day and don't feel like being coherent for more than a few lines. Instead, a quick hit of interesting links:
  • A nice Q&A with Alexis Bledel regarding her new movie and leaving Rory behind.
  • I definitely want to see Keri Russell's movie about pie (ok, I'm sure it's not really about pie, but the website is). I'll watch Felicity in anything.
  • An interesting essay by the show-runner for the best show on TV ... Friday Night Lights of course.
  • What I'm reading (when I'm not studying): "The Billion-Dollar Kiss: The Kiss that Saved Dawson's Creek and Other Adventures in TV Writing" by Jeffrey Stepakoff, former staff writer for ER and producer for Dawson's.

1 comment:

brushfiremedia said...

Stop the presses!

The TV never went on last night. It was so nice; I even got to spend the evening sitting on the couch with my sweetie, reading a book.

Of course, when I mentioned this, LB was quick to point out that she was reading about TV...