Friday, March 23, 2007

Bridget's message to Tommy

I'm sitting here watching the triumphant return of Six Degrees, and every time I see Bridget I keep thinking about the baby-Brady in her belly. Her character, Whitney, just delivered the following speech:
"I'm sitting here, watching you, thinking ... I mean I'm angry with you, but I am really angry with myself ..."
"Why, for what?"
"For not listening to my gut, the little voice that kept telling me that I couldn't trust you ... I wanted so desperately to be part of the perfect couple and marry the perfect guy with the perfect job that I just couldn't see, didn't want to see what was so obvious .... I want you to get better, get back on your feet and I will too soon, I hope ... But all I know is that I can't have anything to do with you ... I mean ever."
"I understand."

It's like I got to sit in on the conversation she had with Tommy a few months ago... yikes. Damn you, Tom, for ruining a perfectly good ABC soap for me. I mean, Campbell Scott is no McDreamy, but this show is really not half bad... now if only I could watch without searching Bridget's profile for a baby bump!

No comments: