Tuesday, March 20, 2007

You Ought to Post

Alright already. I know it's been a while since my last post, but I'm simply not inspired at the moment. I ought to post about October Road but it was too disappointing, so I can't bring myself to say much about it. I loved Bryan Greenberg as Jake on One Tree Hill and had high hopes for this show. I'll watch a couple more episodes and see if it starts to work. I ought to post about The Black Donnellys but, honestly, the jury's still out on that one. I'm still watching, but it's definitely not appointment viewing. I actually fell asleep last night, so I'll have to catch the end of it on TiVo.

I ought to post about Barack Obama, who's St. Patty's Day logo was brilliant.

But really I ought to figure out what pages we're supposed to have read for tax and advanced business associations. I think I'd better get on that. Only 5 weeks left of classes... and I suppose I ought to keep plugging along.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How was October Road this week? I forgot to TiVo it as I was also going to give it a 2nd chance. I thought the main character was a Jess from GG wannabe.

Legal Blondie said...

Haven't watched it yet. It's on the plan for tonight. It's on ABC's streaming video website, I hear. And ABC's works the best of all of them, so you should be able to watch it no problem.

I didn't make a Jess connection... the actor who plays the main character on October Road was on One Tree Hill, so I just kept thinking about that character the whole time (who had, incidentally, gotten a former girlfriend pregnant -- but she's the one who had taken off on One Tree Hill, leaving him with the kid).

Given how much I love Bryan Greenberg, I'll probably give the show this week and next week to convince me I should keep watching.