Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Fantasy Success and Failure

If you know me, you already know this: I'm more than a little bit competitive. I'm also an unabashed football fan.

So this year, for the first time, I played fantasy football. Two leagues: fantasy and pro-pick 'em. In my fantasy league, I went 12-2 in the regular season and made it to the championship game... and then I lost.
Because Adam Vinatieri only got the chance to kick one field goal and one PAT for the Colts' anemic backup offense.

In the pro-pick 'em league, I won after leading for more than half the season.

It's going to be tough to match this performance next year -- after all, it's mostly just dumb luck. Nonetheless, I just had to take the opportunity to gloat a little. It's my blog, so I'll gloat if I want to.

No comments: