Tuesday, April 17, 2007

News on the Renewal Front...

A new report from Ausiello suggests that the death knell may not yet have sounded for the Stars Hollow gang, but I'll be shocked if this May's season finale doesn't wind up as the last word we have from Lorelei and Rory. It sounds like Rory and Logan are history in any case, and since I think Logan is the only reason I've bothered to watch the show this season, I think I'm ready to let GG head off into the great television heaven in a few weeks.

On the other hand, everyone seems convinced that Friday Night Lights will be back.

And in an amusing, eerily torch-passing coincidence, Lauren Graham was apparently once roommates with FNL's brilliant Connie Britton. Two of the smartest, most talented women on the small screen, in my humble opinion: I would have loved to hang out at that apartment!

No comments: