Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Notes from the Couch

Today, I took a sick day. Of course, I don't have classes on Wednesdays and I still had to be a mom for the afternoon, so it wasn't much of a sick day . . . but I did spend an inordinate amount of time on the couch in my pj's, so I guess it counts. Here's hoping that either 1) tomorrow is a snow day (which is oddly possible despite the calendar) or 2) I can breathe when I wake up in the morning.

Meanwhile . . . Friday Night Lights' season finale tonight was excellent, and the news that NBC has ordered 6 more scripts is encouraging . . . According to this quiz, if I were a Grey's doc, I'd be Miranda . . . N and I finally found a show (other than the-utterly-disappointing-this-season 24) that we can agree on: Deadliest Catch on Discovery: just enough melodrama for me, just enough testosterone mixed with adrenaline for him . . .

2 comments:

brushfiremedia said...

I'm Callie. I don't know what that means, since I've never seen the show. Also, I'm not a woman, so that's a little odd...

fibby said...

I'm Callie too! I don't really watch, but I watch enough to wonder how accurate that quiz is...

P.S. N - I think all the options in the quiz were female (at least all the pictures were), so don't get too worried.