Friday, April 27, 2007

We interupt your regularly scheduled May sweeps for...

... the first ever edition of G TV on YouTube. Episode 101: the one where G takes his first run on Tote Road.



Now that mom has her very own YouTube identity, more episodes (and hopefully better edited episodes with improved dialogue) will be forthcoming. Unless the network execs decide to cancel us. Let me know in the comments if you have any tips on how to edit videos (my finalcutpro skills are unimpressive). This means you, Burger.

6 comments:

**** said...

my dream is to marry a blonde, will you give me the honor, oh pretty please

Sarah said...

He is already a better skiier than I ever hope to be. Awesome footage!

fibby said...

After 8 hours in the library, that was EXACTLY what I needed to put a smile on my face.

I heart G.

GirlTuesday said...

yeah, gav! two thumbs up for GTV. looking forward to future installments.

craftosaurus said...

Aw, that was so great! Can't wait for more GTV! :)

Legal Blondie said...

yay for the improved user name, Crafto-Sarah!